Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!!

I thought this was so cute.  Avery is giving Sarah a little taste.
I'm a goofy goober....I just put these pics backwards from the order in which they occurred.  So, start at the bottom & go up....sorry!  








She's so HAPPY!!


My adorable niece Jillian turned 1 yr. old on January 24th.  My brother Matt & his wife Sarah celebrated her bday at their home on Jan. 26th.  Jillian had a wonderful princess party and she got lots of clothes and some really neat toys.  So, here are some pics from her party....ENJOY!

1 comment:

Amy Brooker said...

hey! i haven't been on the blog in a while apparently b/c I had no idea that you had posted these... MYBAD. They are cute! You did really great with the in door light, they look crisp and bright. :)